2013 Ambassador Blogger
Visit my Store
- ice ballons : i saw the idea on flickr, way back in the summertime an...
- Come and Play! : Giveaway: Sesame Place OPENS April 27th For Its 201...
- let’s play a game!! : i just drove home from work with the radio turned all t...
- Pop quiz, hotshot… : "There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an...
- Polkadotty Goodness! : For ha-ha's I showed Big Girl the pinterest pin of the ...
Category Archives: home sweet home
so i have been told that there are 2 people out there in the real world that wait and search every single day for me to update my blog. *waves* hi 2 people! join facebook like everyone else in the … Continue reading
i hear it in my head, i love that Christmas music… we went and got our tree today. it could not’ve been a more beatuiful morning. i got a chance to try out my new camera. aaaaand i’m in love. … Continue reading
remember how i was nervous about that tree in the back of my house before the hurricane? yeah. before (august 2011): during-ish (oct 30, 2011) (hey, where did the deck and swingset go?) after (nov 01): it’s decidedly whispier after … Continue reading
it’s been a few weeks, i’ve just been… busy. you know. i survived a two-day craft show, twice in a row, a couple of sick kids, and a blah, blah blah… this weekend i got to go away to Cape Cod for … Continue reading
The hurricane came, the hurricane went. We were without power for about 20 hours. I do not do well without electricity, I am a delicate flower. We are so so SO lucky that we had no damage, our electricity is … Continue reading
i’ve been doing stuff. and things. the little one had her preschool art show. it was incredible, as is everything they do at that preschool. little girl was very proud. the next day i went to florida to visit my … Continue reading