2013 Ambassador Blogger
Visit my Store
- ice ballons : i saw the idea on flickr, way back in the summertime an...
- Come and Play! : Giveaway: Sesame Place OPENS April 27th For Its 201...
- let’s play a game!! : i just drove home from work with the radio turned all t...
- Pop quiz, hotshot… : "There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an...
- Polkadotty Goodness! : For ha-ha's I showed Big Girl the pinterest pin of the ...
Tag Archives: 2011
I have given a couple of teasers about a project of mine being on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and after months and months of “it’s top secret, i can’t talk about it!” the show has aired and I can talk … Continue reading
We aren’t usually terribly spontaneous people, but when i saw that Sesame Place was doing a winter/Christmas thing, i knew we had to go. Shockingly, my sweet husband did not need much convincing. The girls are growing so fast, Sesame … Continue reading
i hear it in my head, i love that Christmas music… we went and got our tree today. it could not’ve been a more beatuiful morning. i got a chance to try out my new camera. aaaaand i’m in love. … Continue reading
one from the files of “i saw this on pinterest”… a metal colander as a planter. i’ve forgone the garden that i have tried so hard to have every year that we’ve been in this house and just went with … Continue reading
i’ve been doing stuff. and things. the little one had her preschool art show. it was incredible, as is everything they do at that preschool. little girl was very proud. the next day i went to florida to visit my … Continue reading
Happy new year and all that good stuff. I got nuthin’ over here. We loved all the holidays, and Christmas is just about all put away, except the tree that needs to go to the curb, but hunny doesn’t seem … Continue reading