2013 Ambassador Blogger
Visit my Store
- ice ballons : i saw the idea on flickr, way back in the summertime an...
- Come and Play! : Giveaway: Sesame Place OPENS April 27th For Its 201...
- let's play a game!! : i just drove home from work with the radio turned all t...
- Sesame Place Season Passes – 2014 : Are you thinking about a late spring/summer trip to Ses...
- Pop quiz, hotshot… : "There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an...
Tag Archives: 2012
We got the tickets 10 months ago in December. I waited by the computer to get good seats. For a while we were worried that they would be TOO good, that we’d have strained necks from looking up at the … Continue reading
Easter is sometimes my favorite holiday. I don’t know if it’s the pretty colors or the start of spring, but if you ask me at this time of year what my favorite holiday is, it’ll be Easter. Today I made a … Continue reading
I picked all the marshmallows out of the cereal. The girls begged for it this a.m. and didn’t even notice that there were no marshmallows in it. Hilarious, and true. But I wonder if they’re even gonna care that I … Continue reading
i saw the idea on flickr, way back in the summertime and i just waited and waited for the right time. preschool ice sculpture time!! we are all graduated from preschool, but sweeties that they are, the teachers invite the … Continue reading
the thing i hurt is not my spine, or my back-back. it’s off to the side, just above my right butt cheek. when i step down or twist or move my leg in any way, i get blinding pain in … Continue reading
so i’ve learned: i still like to make plans when i am high as a high-high-high thing. did i make plans with you? remind me, cuz i’m sure we’ll have fun if i could remember. i’ve made cakeball plans, i’ve … Continue reading
so i have been told that there are 2 people out there in the real world that wait and search every single day for me to update my blog. *waves* hi 2 people! join facebook like everyone else in the … Continue reading