2013 Ambassador Blogger
Visit my Store
- ice ballons : i saw the idea on flickr, way back in the summertime an...
- Come and Play! : Giveaway: Sesame Place OPENS April 27th For Its 201...
- let’s play a game!! : i just drove home from work with the radio turned all t...
- Pop quiz, hotshot… : "There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an...
- Polkadotty Goodness! : For ha-ha's I showed Big Girl the pinterest pin of the ...
Tag Archives: candy
AWESOME!! you’re gonna need: 1 cup white sugar 1/3 cup karo light syrup 1/3 cup water to start. put it all in a pan and bring to boil, no need to stir or mix. at 250 degrees add coloring, still … Continue reading
it seemed easy enough… line up candies on a cookie sheet, heat them til they’re kinda squooshy and jam a stick in em. WA-LA! peppermint lollipops! but no. don’t line em up too close or you’ll end up with peppermint … Continue reading
mummy cakeballs, awww, yeah!! that one in the middle… the one with his brains oozing out… that concerns me a little: i’ve got a little something else going with this batch too, but it requires another trip to the craft … Continue reading