2013 Ambassador Blogger
Visit my Store
- ice ballons : i saw the idea on flickr, way back in the summertime an...
- Come and Play! : Giveaway: Sesame Place OPENS April 27th For Its 201...
- let’s play a game!! : i just drove home from work with the radio turned all t...
- Pop quiz, hotshot… : "There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an...
- Polkadotty Goodness! : For ha-ha's I showed Big Girl the pinterest pin of the ...
Tag Archives: clothespegs
My craft “storage” room is a disaster. I know, everyone’s craft storage room is a disaster. At the end of my show-season last Christmas, I flung all my totes and boxes in the room to prep for the holiodays … Continue reading
so i’ve always been busy, but the past couple of weeks have been busier. i’ve been working, i’ve been watching my basement flood… over and over and over again, i’ve been helping at preschool, and i went away by myself … Continue reading
it’s the time of year when i have decided i’m gonna take a little break… except, i haven’t really done any sort of breaking. preschool keeps me busy, not only going back and forth every day, but the phonecalls and … Continue reading
holy frick. busy. craft show tomorrow. among other things. today i made clothespins: and some more clothespins: and a few more clothespins: and i imagine i am going to be this busy until mid-december, maybe i’ll actually blog … Continue reading
i bought this for myself last night, i couldn’t resist: it’s from ObjectsOfAffection on etsy. last year i bought a nightlight from her and planned the decor in the spare bedroom around it, i loved it that much!! she’s got … Continue reading