2013 Ambassador Blogger
Visit my Store
- ice ballons : i saw the idea on flickr, way back in the summertime an...
- Come and Play! : Giveaway: Sesame Place OPENS April 27th For Its 201...
- let’s play a game!! : i just drove home from work with the radio turned all t...
- Pop quiz, hotshot… : "There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an...
- Polkadotty Goodness! : For ha-ha's I showed Big Girl the pinterest pin of the ...
Tag Archives: colored
or: one of the 47 craft projects i’ll have to do to get rid of 20 lbs of dried rice. back in the spring i coordinated the pre-school’s annual spaghetti dinner. the centerpieces were super cheap and wicked easy (just … Continue reading
food for toothless people a sign that i wish i had instrustions for what to do with 20 pounds of dry rice and i’m sure lots more…
people bring me lots of ideas. people say “oh! i saw this and thought of you! you have to make this!” so i have a MILLION ideas back-logged in my head. (sometimes i wonder why THEY don’t make the things … Continue reading
i’ve said before, i have very few new ideas, but i LOVE to try out the ideas that other people have, just to see if i can do them! i found this tasty project at Crazy Domestic. I saw it … Continue reading