2013 Ambassador Blogger
Visit my Store
- ice ballons : i saw the idea on flickr, way back in the summertime an...
- Come and Play! : Giveaway: Sesame Place OPENS April 27th For Its 201...
- let’s play a game!! : i just drove home from work with the radio turned all t...
- Pop quiz, hotshot… : "There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an...
- Polkadotty Goodness! : For ha-ha's I showed Big Girl the pinterest pin of the ...
Tag Archives: decoration
ages ago i painted some wooden circles and hearts. hunny drilled holes in them for me, and then i waited… and moved the little pieces from here to there waiting to dig out some fishing line. it took a trip to … Continue reading
my grandma’s birthday is next week. she’s turning 423 years old. not really, but i can’t remember for sure. she’s looking forward to the family getting together for a party, and i offered to do it at my house – … Continue reading
so those marshmallow sugar bits i made the other day… last night i was wondering how i could make them even better, and i added a stick and some chocolate. there’s a lot of half-finished and unfinished projects around here … Continue reading
i saw a really cute blog post (forgive me, i can’t find it to give it proper credit now), where the writer had made an adorable easter wreath and i knew i had to try, too. I purchased 3 different … Continue reading
winter arrives today – it’ll be here in about an hour! last year i really enjoyed taking part in the preschool’s ice sculpture in the week leading up to our open house (click here to see pics). i might’ve enjoyed it … Continue reading
(and good lord, i’m not pregnant!) hi kiersten!! but it’s something big. we just don’t know what yet. actually, we do, but we gotta write it all down and get it all in order before we start to spread the … Continue reading