2013 Ambassador Blogger
Visit my Store
- ice ballons : i saw the idea on flickr, way back in the summertime an...
- Come and Play! : Giveaway: Sesame Place OPENS April 27th For Its 201...
- let’s play a game!! : i just drove home from work with the radio turned all t...
- Pop quiz, hotshot… : "There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an...
- Polkadotty Goodness! : For ha-ha's I showed Big Girl the pinterest pin of the ...
Tag Archives: easter
So Easter is said and done, but I’m not ready to move on just yet. Rather than call this an Easter cake, I’ll call it a SPRINGTIME, It’s 60 degrees outside (YAY!) cake! I made white cake batter and tinted … Continue reading
I had a plan, I had a schedule, I had Easter figured OUT. Then I needed an antibiotic for a sinus infection that made me sick to my stomach (like, a LOT) and I lost all of Saturday and a … Continue reading
So this happened on March 19. Absolutely ridiculous. And my Easter decorations are chilling out IN THE LATE MARCH SNOW. If there’s some good news, it’s that it’s lighter longer, and the pavement is nice and clear for sidewalk chalk. … Continue reading
My girls love peppermint patties and the pictures on this blog and the simplicity of the recipe…. i had to try. i don’t have a good supply of colored chocolates right now, so i had to go with what i had. … Continue reading
Sticky, gooey, tasty, mess. yum! super easy and makes little girls happy! we decided that since one batch makes about 18 nests and mom reeeeally doesn’t need 18 of these nests sitting in the kitchen all day that we’d package … Continue reading
Easter is sometimes my favorite holiday. I don’t know if it’s the pretty colors or the start of spring, but if you ask me at this time of year what my favorite holiday is, it’ll be Easter. Today I made a … Continue reading