2013 Ambassador Blogger
Visit my Store
- ice ballons : i saw the idea on flickr, way back in the summertime an...
- Come and Play! : Giveaway: Sesame Place OPENS April 27th For Its 201...
- let’s play a game!! : i just drove home from work with the radio turned all t...
- Pop quiz, hotshot… : "There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an...
- Polkadotty Goodness! : For ha-ha's I showed Big Girl the pinterest pin of the ...
Tag Archives: family
We all go for haircuts as a family. This made it easier when the girls were small, one parent would watch tiny children while the other was getting beautified. I’ve been going to William at Hairdresser On Fire for years and … Continue reading
I have given a couple of teasers about a project of mine being on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and after months and months of “it’s top secret, i can’t talk about it!” the show has aired and I can talk … Continue reading
(also known as “ohsure, i’ve got PLENTY of time for these shenanigans, the day before christmas eve”) suuuuure, lemme drop my kiddo off for a short day of kindergarten and then go get supplies before i have to go back … Continue reading
once at the end of a bedtime story, i closed the book and said “the end, go to sleep.” the girls thought it was HIlarious. since then, that’s been part of our bedtime ritual. for a while it was “B.N. … Continue reading
i’ve got halloween on my mind, i’ve got christmas in my diningroom. it’s like orange and black and red and green have exploded all over the main level of my house for the moment. tonight, i started a pumpkin topiary … Continue reading