2013 Ambassador Blogger
Visit my Store
- ice ballons : i saw the idea on flickr, way back in the summertime an...
- Come and Play! : Giveaway: Sesame Place OPENS April 27th For Its 201...
- let’s play a game!! : i just drove home from work with the radio turned all t...
- Pop quiz, hotshot… : "There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an...
- Polkadotty Goodness! : For ha-ha's I showed Big Girl the pinterest pin of the ...
Tag Archives: kitchen
The time had been coming for a while. The girls had outgrown their table in the kitchen. This was a great spot for them – breakfast while I unloaded the dishwasher, a place for crafts and important little-girl work, somewhere … Continue reading
one from the files of “i saw this on pinterest”… a metal colander as a planter. i’ve forgone the garden that i have tried so hard to have every year that we’ve been in this house and just went with … Continue reading
it was one of those things. i saw this recipe and i had to try it. at our small local grocery store, the teenage girl ringing out the jellos was all “OMG! you got the rainbow!” like i hadn’t done it … Continue reading
i’m scattered, i have a hard time settling in, i’m distracted, i don’t follow through… on my housework. for the most part, my house is clean, but it’s not tidy. there’s a lot left undone and lots to get done … Continue reading