2013 Ambassador Blogger
Visit my Store
- ice ballons : i saw the idea on flickr, way back in the summertime an...
- Come and Play! : Giveaway: Sesame Place OPENS April 27th For Its 201...
- let’s play a game!! : i just drove home from work with the radio turned all t...
- Pop quiz, hotshot… : "There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an...
- Polkadotty Goodness! : For ha-ha's I showed Big Girl the pinterest pin of the ...
Tag Archives: night
these: plus these: equals this: and this: amd this: oooh… they didn’t last long, just 10 or 15 minutes, but if it’s an activity you’re doing with the kids, i think that’s plenty of time for them to enjoy, then move … Continue reading
i decided this was not my year to get up in the middle of the freaking night and go shopping with the unwashed after thanksgiving day shoppers. i slept in til nearly 8a.m. and it was glorious. i lounged on … Continue reading
was a success. i do enjoy weeknight craft shows. in, out, done. it wasn’t QUITE like that, but you know what i mean. the moon was so pretty as it was getting dark: surprise, i had enough stuff for an … Continue reading
and somehow it’s almost 10:45p.m… i wound myself up today thinking about my upcoming craftshows, worrying about if i have enough (i totally do) and what happens if i run out of things (i won’t. i have enough for 40 … Continue reading
… on saturday night… some holiday clothespins: and i started a few little notepads – this is the skeleton, i’ll decorate them tomorrow hopefully: sweet Eileen came in tonight to scrapbook and brought the frame she had (made by me!) … Continue reading
i work friday nights in a scrapbook store. yes, it is as awesome as it sounds. tonight we have 22-ish ladies in our workshop working on scrapbook pages and paper crafty things. i stand at the counter and point and … Continue reading