2013 Ambassador Blogger
Visit my Store
- ice ballons : i saw the idea on flickr, way back in the summertime an...
- Come and Play! : Giveaway: Sesame Place OPENS April 27th For Its 201...
- let’s play a game!! : i just drove home from work with the radio turned all t...
- Pop quiz, hotshot… : "There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an...
- Polkadotty Goodness! : For ha-ha's I showed Big Girl the pinterest pin of the ...
Tag Archives: spring
my yard went from huge nasty piles of dirty snow to this: in one day. there’s still nasty dirty piles of snow, but they are getting smaller. it was 70 degrees this afternoon, so i broke out the spring shoes…. … Continue reading
you might’ve guessed, i’m in to rainbows lately. i’m SO ready for it not to be cold and rainy. but this is CT so OWELL! rainbows! on flower pots! i made a sample first and showed it to the girls. … Continue reading
i saw a really cute blog post (forgive me, i can’t find it to give it proper credit now), where the writer had made an adorable easter wreath and i knew i had to try, too. I purchased 3 different … Continue reading
this week was insane – leading a big preschool meeting, parent helping, an art show, a spring fling, and then just the regular craziness – building the deck, having some pretty serious repairs to hunny’s truck and stil waiting on … Continue reading
spring is here. i have no stairs off the back of my house. it’s ok, by summer i’ll have a great new deck. the girls are spending lots and LOTS of time outside, and LOVING it. this one especially is … Continue reading
look closely – 2 tiny sprouts! i forget what they are… seems like everything has been in slow motion this week… i think it’s the weather, i feel like i’m moving backwards. the snow, the cold… am done with it. … Continue reading