2013 Ambassador Blogger
Visit my Store
- ice ballons : i saw the idea on flickr, way back in the summertime an...
- Come and Play! : Giveaway: Sesame Place OPENS April 27th For Its 201...
- let’s play a game!! : i just drove home from work with the radio turned all t...
- Pop quiz, hotshot… : "There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an...
- Polkadotty Goodness! : For ha-ha's I showed Big Girl the pinterest pin of the ...
Tag Archives: street
(Part 1. Of 2. Maybe 3. Ok, I’ll try to keep it to 2.) Where?? Where do I begin?? We were all up and nearly ready to go at 5:30a for the trip to Pennsylvania! We were at Sesame Place … Continue reading
Worlds are colliding over here! The girls have been playing a whole lot with their American Girl dolls lately, and when I found some mini-visors at the craft store I knew what I had to do. (Thanks for the tip, … Continue reading
Our “Official” Countdown is on!! There are only 10 more days til Sesame Place opens for the season! I still have a contest to win a 4 pack of Single-Day tickets going on <–click that to get to the entry … Continue reading
The most EXCITING news I’ve had EVER (maybe not ever, but RECENTLY!!) is that I was selected to be a Sesame Place Blog Ambassador for this season and ohhhhh my goodness I’m so psyched I can barely sleep! I’ll go … Continue reading
We aren’t usually terribly spontaneous people, but when i saw that Sesame Place was doing a winter/Christmas thing, i knew we had to go. Shockingly, my sweet husband did not need much convincing. The girls are growing so fast, Sesame … Continue reading