2013 Ambassador Blogger
Visit my Store
- ice ballons : i saw the idea on flickr, way back in the summertime an...
- Come and Play! : Giveaway: Sesame Place OPENS April 27th For Its 201...
- let’s play a game!! : i just drove home from work with the radio turned all t...
- Pop quiz, hotshot… : "There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an...
- Polkadotty Goodness! : For ha-ha's I showed Big Girl the pinterest pin of the ...
Tag Archives: valentines
Coming up we have a certain girl turning 8 years old, and Valentines Day. Nearly-8-year-old-girl is having a small birthday party with her friends at home in a few weeks. She chose a decorate-your-own-cupcakes party. Yay, easy!! (Or so I … Continue reading
I just wrote a post on my work’s blog that’ll be published this weekend about keeping crafting simple. I wish I could take my own advice, cuz today I have lost my mind. I was looking for ideas for the girls … Continue reading
you’ll have to wait for the glamourshots tomorrow when the sun is up, but you know me, i can’t wait to at least show you a little… i shared just a few with the girls. this project kept them busy … Continue reading
or: RIP, my hand mixer. *sniffle* This is part 1 of 2, because i am impatient and can’t actually finish the project before posting the whole thing… ANYWAY, you need: 1 packet (1/4 oz, or 2 tsp) unflavored gelatin 1/2 … Continue reading
michael’s. the little frames are from michael’s. they have different colors now, but no white. i got some silver and some bright pink i enjoy making valentine’s day crafts, though valentine’s really isn’t my holiday…. i love red and sparkles, … Continue reading