2013 Ambassador Blogger
Visit my Store
- ice ballons : i saw the idea on flickr, way back in the summertime an...
- Come and Play! : Giveaway: Sesame Place OPENS April 27th For Its 201...
- let’s play a game!! : i just drove home from work with the radio turned all t...
- Pop quiz, hotshot… : "There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an...
- Polkadotty Goodness! : For ha-ha's I showed Big Girl the pinterest pin of the ...
Tag Archives: xmas
I have given a couple of teasers about a project of mine being on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and after months and months of “it’s top secret, i can’t talk about it!” the show has aired and I can talk … Continue reading
We aren’t usually terribly spontaneous people, but when i saw that Sesame Place was doing a winter/Christmas thing, i knew we had to go. Shockingly, my sweet husband did not need much convincing. The girls are growing so fast, Sesame … Continue reading
i hear it in my head, i love that Christmas music… we went and got our tree today. it could not’ve been a more beatuiful morning. i got a chance to try out my new camera. aaaaand i’m in love. … Continue reading
i’m all over the place right now. sometimes people find crafty ideas and tell me “you should make this.” my response usually is: “YOU should make that!” last year i really felt like if i could make a bajillion crafts … Continue reading
we wander around the field and we all say: ”how bout that one?” “no” “how bout that one?” then we find one we like, but then wander away to see if there’s anther we like better, and then can’t find … Continue reading